If you have an Android app that is not installed on your phone, then you need to check out these repair tips.
I still remember having a Nokia 3310. These were the phones we used to talk on the phone, write texts, sound the alarm, or play Snake Xenzia just for fun. But technology has changed a lot over time. And with the advancement of technology, many exciting features are added to phones every day. And the name has been changed from mobile to smartphone. As it may contain data including games, applications and other files. Modern Android, Windows and IOS devices are packed with powerful features. They are useful in a different situation. However, there are many problems with advanced features as well. Today I will explain to you the problem with an uninstalled application.
Android is one of the leading operating systems in the world. According to Statista, 88% of the billions of Android mobile users worldwide. Nowadays, all Android users use most of the apps for everyday use. According to Statista, more than 2.6 millionApps (December 2018) in the Play Store. Most Android apps enhance the user experience for Android. To enjoy this experience, you need to install this application on your phone. During this installation period, most Android users will encounter an “Application not installed” error. This error prevents you from installing this application on your phone.
The application is not installed – this is a big problem. Users of Android KitKat, Lolipop and Marshmellow versions face a similar problem. I am having problem using LG G2 with Android KitKat version. I downloaded the Afterpulse game. And when I tried to install the app, I got an error on my screen saying the app is not installed. It was so boring, believe me, I couldn’t explain it in words. I started looking for solutions because I wanted to play this game.
At first it seemed to me that I had not downloaded the application. I deleted this 740MB file and started a new file by uploading it. After the download finished, I tried again, but the result was no different from the first. I started looking for this problem on the internet… I’ve also done some research of my own and learned different things during this time.
Note. – Read if you are facing the same problem. Because in this article I have explained everything in detail. I talk about this from my personal experience and my research. Some of these ideas came from the Internet. So read the entire article. Hope you can fix the APP NOT INSTALLED error and get the apps you want on your phone.
Error That The Android App Is Not Installed
Method 1. Use Airplane Mode
This is the easiest way as all you have to do is use Airplane Mode and install the app. This will stop the transmission of all signals that the device wants to recover from services.
- On the phone home screen, scroll down the phone status bar.
- Select Airplane Mode and click ON.
Selecting the flight mode on your phone
- Now try installing the application.
- During installation, you may see a “Blocked Play Protect” notification
- Expand the Details part using the drop-down symbol.
- Then click Install Anyway.
For Google security, select Install Anyway
Method 2: Google Play Protect
When we talk about Google settings in this article, we’re mainly talking about Google’s security setting, a feature that prevents threats from accessing your phone. It scans your device daily for potentially malicious apps and notifies you when an app is uninstalled. If this method works, you may see a malware notification Nom software for the newly installed application.
- Go to the “Google Play Store”.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen, or just tap the left corner and swap places to the right.
- Now open “Play Protect”.
- Disable “Scan device for security threats”) 100vw, 976px “src =” https://cdn.appuals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/5-7.png “srcset =” https : //cdn.appuals.com/wp-content /uploads/2019/04/5-7.png 976w, https://cdn.appuals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/5 -7 – 150×85.png 150 W, https: //cdn.appuals .com / wp-content / uploads / 2019/04 / 5-7-300×170.png 300 W, https://cdn.appuals.com/wp-content / uploads / 2019/04 / 5-7-768×436.png 768w, https://cdn.appuals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/5-7-390×220.png 390w “>
Disable this Settings Scanner Security Risk
Important: Remember to re-enable it after checking this method
- Now try installing the APK file.
Method 3: Use A Third Party Application
The apk file you are trying to install may have default settings that are not suitable for your phone and you may not be able to install the application. The third party apk editor makes it easy to change these settings and improve them for your phone.
- GoGo to “Google Play Store”.
- Download the APK Editor
- After installation, open the application.
- Now click on “Select APK File”.
- Find and select the apk file you want to install.
- Select Collaborative Processing from the list of processes.
- There you will find the “Install Location” option
- Click this button and select Internal Use Only.
Select the apk file and change its settings
- Save it and try installing the app.
You can see Apk Editor as Apk Editor Pro, which is only downloadable upon purchase. Thus, you can use the ACMarket app, which you can get with any version.
- Google Security: Our phones are protected by Google Security, whichprotects our phone from malicious applications. If they are already on the phone, the user will be notified of the threat.
- Apk file location: There are two types of phone location: internal and external. Depending on the application, this may work better internally than on an SD card. This can cause installation errors.
- Storage Space: The most common problem that most users face is the lack of storage space on their phones. Each app has a different size and usage, which can affect your phone’s storage.
- Incompatible app: If the app you are trying to install on your phone is not compatible with your phone, it cannot be installed and an error will occur.