– Support for new processors.
It is highly recommended that you always use the latest driver available.
Try installing a system restore point before installing the device driver. This is useful if you have installed the wrong or incompatible driver. Problems can arise if your hardware is too old or no longer supported.
This information applies to the following models:
About This Download
This utility updates BIOS to version R1013H5 and fixes the followingproblems:
– The battery stops charging and the system turns off after a certain time.
Available for download:
BIOS update R1013H5
File name: EP0000600501.exe
File size: 6.63 MB (6948168 bytes)
- BIOS update R1013H5
- 6.63 MB
Date of publication
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (see this directory for future reference).
2. Go to the directory where you downloaded the file and double-click the EP0000600501.exe file.
3. Follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
4. After the installation is complete, restart your computer.
To make sure the installation was successful:
1. Open VAIO Control Center -> System Information
2. Make sure the BIOS version is R1013H5.