Here are some easy methods to help you fix the problem with Free Download Codec Pack for Windows XP.
X Codec Pack Technical Information
- Software License: FreeWare
- VLC Media Player
- K-Lite Codec Pack
- Windows Media Player
- K-Lite Mega Codec Pack
- Vista Codec Pack
- AVS Video Converter
XP Codec Pack is a very complete, compact and clean audio and video codec pack that allows you to play all your multimedia files on your computer.
This will solve all your media problems as you can now play them all. It is really easy to install and includes:
* AC3Filter 1.01a RC5
* AVI Splitter 188.8.131.52
* CDXA 184.108.40.206 player
* CoreAAC (AAC DirectShow decoder) 1.2.0
* Decoder CoreFlac 0.4
* FFDShow MPEG-4 2004.10.12 video decoder
* GPL MPEG-1/2 0.1.2.0 decoder
* Matroska Splitter 220.127.116.11
** Media Player Classic 18.104.22.168
* OggSplitter / CoreVorbis 22.214.171.124
* RadLight 126.96.36.199 APE filter
* RadLight 188.8.131.52 MPC filter
* OFR RadLight 184.108.40.206 filter
* RealMedia Splitter 220.127.116.11
* Filter RadLight TTA 18.104.22.168
* Codec Detective 2.0
* VSFilter (DirectVobSub) 2.37
XP Codec Pack2.5.1
XP Codec Pack2.4.9
XP Codec Pack2.4.8
- Contains codecs for the most common formats.
- Simple and customizable installation.
- Very stable
- It doesn’t have as many codecs and tools as other packages
- / section>
Compact, Clean And Easy To Install Codec Package
If you want a simple yet effective codec pack for your XP system, check out the XP Codec Pack.
Users are very picky about installing codec packs on their PCs. No one wants to clog their system with unnecessary files and tools that are useless or just cause compatibility issues. You won’t have this problem with the XP Codec Pack. This compact and handy codec pack has always been Softonic’s first choice when we needed to install or update codecs on a PC.
Why? Well, we love that the XP Codec Pack focuses on the most popular formats so it’s not cluttered with codecsand that most users are unlikely to use. Secondly, it’s easy to set up, and you can choose exactly what you want, both codecs and tools. In the end, the XP Codec Pack is incredibly stable and well compatible – we have never had a single issue with the codec since we started using it.
Of course, this does not mean that the XP Codec Pack is perfect. Several disadvantages should be noted. The most demanding users will surely miss the wider variety of formats in the XP Codec Pack, as well as the more codec-related tools found in other Codec Packs.
XP Codec Pack is a great choice for those who do not need a lot of codecs and prefer a simpler and more convenient set of codecs for the most popular audio and video formats.