Over the past few weeks, some readers have told us that they are unable to load the Java Virtual Machine bug.
JVM error often occurs when Java needs a larger overall maximum heap size. Users have fixed the issue by increasing the maximum amount of RAM allocated for Java. Users can do this by setting up a new Java system variable as described above.
Windows and Software Expert
Java Virtual Machine fatal exception for some users when trying to run Java software. Minecraft users are familiar with this problem.
Full error message: Failed to create Java virtual machine. Error: A fatal exception occurred.
Windows and Software Expert
- Many users describe the same. Java virtual machine error could not be generated when starting the application
- Before reinstalling Java, you can try setting up a new system variable for Java to see if it matters.
- Even if you’re having this problem with Minecraft, things won’t change when you try other Java-based applications.
- To get moreFor quick fixes like the ones described here, visit our troubleshooting center.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC repair tool: This software fixes common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your computer for maximum performance. Solve PC problems and remove viruses now in three easy steps:
- Download Restoro PC repair tool complete with patented technologies (patent available here).
- Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that may be causing problems with your computer.
- Click “Repair All” to resolve issues affecting the security and performance of your computer.
- Restoro has 0 followers this month.
As a result, the Java program will not work. Here are some possible fixes for the fatal errorThe actual Java machine.
What Causes The Error “Failed To Create Java Virtual Machine?”
We investigated this particular issue by examining various user reports and troubleshooting strategies they used to resolve the same error message. Based on their findings, there are several scenarios that cause exactly this problem:
If you are currently looking for a way to resolve the “Unable to create Java virtual machine” error, this article has several troubleshooting strategies covered. Here is a set of methods used by other users in a similar situation to solve a problem.
For best results, follow the methods below in order until you find a method that can effectively resolve the error for your specific scenario.
Solutions To This Error
- Click Windows and Pause to open Control Panel.
- Click “Advanced System Settings” on the left.
- Click here Environment Variables.
- Select the New option under C “Dark variables”.
- Enter “JAVA_OPTIONS” for the variable name.
- Enter “Xmx256M” as the variable value.
- Click OK twice.
These steps will increase the memory footprint for Java, allowing Minecraft to run smoothly!