I hope this guide will help you if you are facing error 546 Ghosterr.txt.
GHOST looks like an error message A:GHOSTERR.TXT.
I understand that friends often find themselves in a situation where they use a phantom install with the concept of the error System:A:GHOSTERR.TXT
In fact, solving this problem is undoubtedly difficult. Below editors will tell your business how to deal with this serious problem:
Boot the computer from the CD, select the C drive to install GhostXP successfully, the “A:ghostERR.TXT” control window will appear during the restore operation.
Causes and Solutions: 1. The surface of the Ghost CD is worn out. Please download again and make sure the MD5 of the ISO file is correct, then copy it to disk.
2.This popularity may also be caused by memory problems. You can replace the memory and/or try again, or you can tie the hard drive to another user’s computer and then return to one person’s original machine after the human ghost body is complete.
3. The hard drive has bad sectors. It’s just hard to say. If on a hard The disk contains other useful data, be sure to copy it to another primary computer, and then restore the hard disk.
4. There is a problem with the hard disk partition table. You can use the software to update the partition table on the embedded system CD to fix this.
5. Before you begin recovery, it’s definitely best to copy all folders from the Ghost System CD to your computer and restore them. The folder must have an advertising title in English. Will this save you from neglecting the setup and not being able to log in when using a commercially available system recovery CD. Try again using the files on disk. By the way, when copying, you can check whether the disc reads the specifications normally. You (or certainly should use Ghost’s system work file directly in the directory to restore the current system. D CD or DVD, please make sure there is more than enough space on the D drive).
6. If you used the Ghost recovery CD, but in the process of recoveringThe data split has failed so there is no Ghost system record file on the hard drive, you can only connect the hard drive to another computer to recover Ghost. Copy and restore the system file.
7. If the memory is most likely unstable and there are problems, perhaps only the phantom recovery method usually fails, but the full step-by-step tuning method also fails.
8. Sometimes the Ghost device won’t boot properly after the repartition is complete, then you need to use PQ to check if the C drive is configured to work properly.
This text was provided Anonymous and text below CC-SA-4.0The software to fix your PC is just a click away - download it now.