In this user guide, we describe some of the possible causes that can cause the Windows 7 Blue Screen Error Code 124 and then suggest ways to resolve the issue. g.If you do see Law 124 of the Blue Screen pop up, this is a quick way to make sure your system cooler is working properly and the vents are not clogged. Alternatively, you may need external cooling, such as a fan, or you may want to consider fixing the computer overheating.
On two (2) Windows Vista PCs, the following blue screen error occurred while starting Windows: 0x00000124 “stop: (0x00000000, 0x90A4D028, 0XB2000040, 0X00000800)”. The obvious reason. (for example, awesome hardware change, program probably installing the driver).
To fix the BCC error 124, I tried to restore the entire system according to the previous recovery guide, but unfortunately the system recovery coverage was turned off, so there was no previous continuation point to restore the solution. I then decided to fix BSOD errors 124 by following the procedures outlined in this guide.
These troubleshooting facts provide step-by-step instructions on how to fix BSOD error 124 (0x00000124), typically in Windows Vista.
KHow To Fix Blue Screen STOP: Error 0x00000124 (BCCode 124) In Windows Vista.
Method 1. Return the machine to its previous working state. 2:
Method Scan your computer for viruses and even malware.
Method 3. Disable (disable) the anti-virus service when Windows starts.
Method 4. Disable any third-party services that Windows starts at startup.
Fifth other method: diagnose problems with the hard disk drive (HDD) and storage system (RAM).
specific method. Restore Windows Vista to a previous restore point.
Often, the first way to get rid of the 0x00000124 Blue Screen is to mistakenly restore the system to a suitable previous working state. To do this:
- Close all programs and restart your computer.
- Press the F8 key while the netbook boots up before the full Windows logo appears.
- When my Windows Advanced Options Menu appears on your current screen, use the arrow keys on your keyboard to highlight Safe Processing mode, then press ENTER.
2. When Windows starts, press Windows + R to load the Run dialog box.
3. To open the System Restore utility, type the following command or press Enter.
4. Click “Next” on the first screen if you want to restore your computer to a prescribed restore point, or select “Choose a different restore point” to choose a different time of day to restore.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen and wait while Windows restores your computer.
6. After the recovery is complete, your system will most likely reboot.
7. If BSOD 124 occurs again when Windows starts, proceed to the next step.
Method Multiple scan: your computer for viruses as well as malware.
Important! Before proceeding with the rest of the steps, make sure the technology is 100% free of malware such as rootkits, malware or viruses. To accomplish this task, follow the precautions described in this Quick Malware Scan section and therefore in the Manual Removal instructions.
After scanning / cleaning the laptop for viruses, try starting Windows. If the problem persists, proceed to the next step below.
Method 3 or higher. Disable (prohibit) the launch of the antivirus service from the outside when Windows Vista starts.
The method used on two (2) Vista computers that failed to boot resulted in a 124 blue screen followed by Microsoft Security Essentials malware installed.
2. When Windows starts, press Windows Key + R to insert the Run dialog box.
3. Type our own following command in the system setup utility that opens and press Enter.
4. In the list of services, find the corresponding installed antivirus service and click it to open the country properties (or right-click Select and Properties).
* For example: If you are using Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus program, double-click it to open the Microsoft Malware Protection Service properties normally. Also (if desired, turn off theWindows Defender).
5. Change the full startup type to Disabled and click OK. *
* Note. If the Microsoft Service Antimalware Startup Type is often greyed out and you cannot make changes, disable the service in the registry. To do this:
1. Press Windows Key + R to load the Run dialog box.
2. Type the following command to open Registry Editor and press Enter.
3. Register through the editor, follow this key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Services MsMpSvc
4. Double-click the start value in the right pane.
5. Update the value data from 2 to 2 and click OK. *
0 = matches start
2 = automatically
3 = manually
4 = disabled
A. If your system can boot Windows (no BSOD, major error 124), go ahead and remove the antivirus from your systems. After uninstalling, try installing it again or look for an additional antivirus.
- Related article: Best Free Home Antivirus.
B. If most people still encounter the same “BCCode: 124” error, it will continue to disable all agencies that start with Windows. (Method 4)
Method 4. Do not virtually disable Microsoft services that start when Windows starts.
The next step in resolving BCC 124 is to disable all services that are running efficiently during the Windows startup process. To get started:
1. Press Windows Key + R to load the Run dialog box.
2. Type the following command to open the System Configuration Utility and press Enter.
4. On the Services tab, select the Hide all Microsoft responses check box.
5. Click the Disable All option to disable all Windows startup items and restart your computer normally.
6. If our computer starts normally, reopen the System Configuration Utility and keep maintaining the disabled services one by one until you find the reason for the trial They have a blue screen. 124.
Method 5. Diagnose problems with the hard disk drive (HDD) and system memory (RAM).
Often these blue screen problems are related to faulty (bad) memory (RAM) or a faulty hard drive. So, get started diagnosing system memory and detecting hard drive hardware problems by following the instructions in these guides:
- How can you really diagnose a hard disk drive (HDD) for hardware problems.
- How to diagnose problems with your personal memory (RAM).
That’s all! I’ll let you know if this guide helped you contribute to your experience. Please like and share this guide to guide others.
If you found this article helpful, consider adding legacy for us. Even $ 1 can make a huge difference to us as we strive to continue to help while maintaining the free alt = “” site:
If you want to protect your vacation from malware, current and future threats forever, we are here we recommend that you install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Per Premium Click below (weearn credible commission on sales generated from any link, but no additional purchase price for you. We have experience with this software and we recommend one because it is useful and helpful):
Complete PC Protection For The Home – Protect Up To 3 PCs With NEW Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium!