Here are some easy ways that can help you fix dsa.msc problem in Windows 7.
Right-click “Start” and select “Properties.” On the Start Menu tab, enable the Customize option. In the Customize Start Menu dialog box, navigate to System Administration, then select View from the All Programs menu and the Start menu. Click OK.
Install Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7
You must either be a member of the Administrators group on the host computer on which you want to install the management tools pack.Administrator account.
Important! Remove from com All versions of the Remote Server Tools Administration Tools or the Tools Management Pack for Windows Vista SP1 before you administer Remote Server Tools in Windows 7.
Important: You can only install one copy of Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows on a device at a time. Remove any available copies of Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 before installing the new package. contains copies available in different languages. See How to Remove Existing Copies of Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7.Completely uninstall the complete Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 package on this page.
1. On your Windows 7 computer, download our own Remote Server Administration Tools included with Windows 7 from the Microsoft Download Center.
Step 1. Download from Microsoft website.Step 2: Install the service pack.Step 3. Activate the “Function”12 replies to “Windows 7 – How to Connect Active Directory Users and Computers Tools”
2. Open the folder where the package was always downloaded and double-click the package to extract it, then run the Remote Server Tools Bankruptcy Configuration Wizard for Windows 7.
Important: you must agree to the condition Your license and / or limited warranty to begin deploying the Administration Toolkit.
3. Follow each step you need to know from the wizard and then afterClick Finish to close the wizard after the installation is complete.
4. Start, click Control Panel, and thenPrograms.
5. In the Programs and Features area, click Turn Windows Features On or Off.
Click the Start button and select Control Panel> Programs> Programs and Features> Turn Windows Quality On or Off. Scroll down the main list and expand Remote Server Administration Tools. Expand Role Management Tools. Deploy AD DS and AD LDS tools.
6. When prompted by User Account Control to activate the Windows Features dialog box, clickNext.
7. On Windows, in the Features dialog box, expand Remote Server Administration Tools.
8. Select the remote administration tools you want to install.
9. Click OK.
10. Configure the launch menu so that our shortcut for administration tools is displayed if it does not already exist.
• Right-click on Start, then select Properties.
• On the Home tab, click on the Customize menu.
â € In any setting dialog box Scroll the Start menu toSystem Management Tools, then choose Show from the All Programs menu and the Start navigation bar. PressOK. Shortcuts for snap-ins installed from – Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 attached to. AddedAdministrative Tools from the Start Menu List.
Reinstall or remove individual Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7
If the Remote Procedure Tool has been removed from an electronic computer running Windows 7, anyone can reinstall it by following these steps: Reinstall
About individual tools for managing remote computer repair:
1. Start, click Control Panel, then clickPrograms.
2. Currently, under Programs and Features, click Turn Windows features on or off.
3. When prompted by User Account Control to open the Windows Features dialog box, clickNext.
4. On Windows, in the Features dialog box, expand Remote Toolsabout server administration.
5. Select the remote administration tools you want to install, or uncheck the boxes for the tools you and your family want to remove. PressOK.
Uninstalling Completely Complete Remote Server Administration Tools Associated with Windows 7 Pack
You must either be a new member of the Administrators group on the computer whose Administrative Tools host you want to remove, or become familiar with the computer using some built-in functionality.Administrator account.
You can uninstall the complete administration tools package from the netbook withUninstall the utility from the program in the Control Panel.
How to uninstall the tools management pack
1. Start, click Control Panel, then clickDelete the program in the program area.
2. Click View Installed Updates.
3. Select Update for Windows (958830).
4. Click Remove.
This access was discovered on Aug 2, 2013 at 6:00 AM and is stored in Power User, Windows, Windows 7.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a result or trackback from your site.
If you have not installed DSA.msc on Windows 7, you will not be able to start Active Directory Users and Computers, and this is a very useful tactic for viewing / modifying Windows Active Directory.
Accessing DSA.msc in Windows XP 7 explains how to install it. However, if your Windows installation is not strictly allowed to add / remove Windows components, everyone should download the basic .msu and then install it.
The download depends on your service pack. For Windows 7 SP 1, this is here (these are megabytes):
Download 230 Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 SP1 from the Official Microsoft Download Center.
You can download the useful x86 (32-bit) version as well as the x64 (64-bit) version.