Today’s blog post is designed to help you if you receive a “Windows 7 hard drive password” error.
Step 1. Insert your USB stick. Right click it and say “Turn on BitLocker”.Step 2: Check “Use change to unlock drive”. Enter your current password.Step 3: Click Next and then Start Encryption. This step may take some time depending on how much data you usually have on disk.
Sometimes, you may need to hide important data and files that are otherwise confidential on your host computer. You can save the results and files to a floppy disk and encrypt the floppy disk. Now, most likely you will learn how to set Bitlocker password for hard drive? Here we make an example for Windows 7.
Step. Select your local hard drive, right-click it and select “Enable Bitlocker”.
Step 7: Select a password to unlock the drive, enter and re-enter your personal information, then click Next with your mouse.
Tips. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, including uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, spaces, and patterns. You will receive or receive the subject “Password does not meet these requirements.”
Download and install an encryption program such as TrueCrypt, AxCrypt, or StorageCrypt.Connect your computer’s external hard drive and wait for the computer to recognize it.Open your personal encryption program and choose the option to create a new volume.Select the passwords you want to save on this drive.
Step 4. If the tablet hard drive is missing, unlock To your computer with a password, save the recovery key. Here select “Save required recovery to file” a. Save the recovery key to a file on a drive other than drive C and just click Next.
Step 1 open the editor. Start by opening Notepad, either from Search, from the Start menu, or simply right-click on a folder and select New -> Text Document.Step 3 Change the folder name and password.Step 4 Save the batch file.Step 5: Create a folder.Step 6 Lock the folder.Step 7 Go to hidden and locked folder.
Step 5. Click “Start Encryption” when you have started encrypting this hard drive.
In Windows Explorer, scan the folder you want to password protect. Clickfolder with the right mouse button.Select Properties from the menu.Click the Advanced button, then select Encrypt Content with Secured Data.Double click the file to make sure you can access it.
Step 6. If the hard drive has just been encrypted, startup cannot be stopped, but can be canceled. It may take a while depending on the size of the drive in general, please wait patiently for this situation.
Tips. Highly recommended. Do not use primary encryption if you are trying very hard as it will affect your performance.
Step 8. You will see that you are locking the hard drive, which means the hard drive is safe and you can only access the hard drive with correct personal data.
If Windows BitLocker is missing or doesn’t meet your requirements, you can use this replacement tool – Cocosenor BitLocker Tuner to protect your hard drive from swapping. This software has severalUser-friendly features only: Able to encrypt only used space, and shutdown the computer after the process is complete. In addition, it is suitable for Windows with BitLocker.
Let’s see how BitLocker encrypts a hard drive with BitLocker
- 1. Download BitLocker Tuner and complete the installation as soon as possible.
- 2. Launch the product and right-click on the hard drive that you will unfortunately encrypt. In the timeline, click Turn on BitLocker.
- 3. Reliable security suite to protect your hard drive.
- 4. Select the “Encrypt hard drive location only” or “Turn off computer” checkbox as the second option, depending on your settings.
- 5. Click the “Save to file” button to save the key file to the city file.
- 6. Click the “Encrypt” button to start encryption.
- 7. The hard drive is well protected by BitLocker. You can click the OK button to complete a specific operation.
- How to removeBitLocker password from hard drive
- How to set a password for a computer
- How to set a password to turn on the computer
- If you forgot your BitLocker hard drive password, what to do
- Logging into Windows Ten without a password