Over the past few weeks, some of our readers have reported that they have learned how to properly uninstall and reinstall nvidia drivers.
If your computer is running slowly, you may need to reinstall your NVIDIA graphics card to control your computer. In this blog post, we are going to show you how to reinstall NVIDIA graphics driver in Ten, Windows 7 and 8.1.
There are obviously two steps to reinstalling the NVIDIA driver. just follow the instructions. Then you can successfully reinstall the nvidia driver.
Step 1. Remove NVIDIA drivers.
Step 2. Install almost any new NVIDIA driver.
Open “Remove Programs” or “Add or Remove Programs”, depending on your version of Windows.Uninstall the Nvidia 3D Vision controller and driver.Download and install the driver from Nvidia.Choose a clean install.Select Advanced Installation.
You can uninstall this driver through the device manager. Device Manager is a control panel application that you can use to manage both devices and drivers on your system. Can you uninstall, update or reset someone through Device Manager?
If you need to uninstall the NVIDIA graphics driver using Device Manager, do the following:
- Press Win + R at the same time (key(A with the Windows logo and the R key) on your keyboard to bring up the Run dialog box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and also press Enter to open the Device Manager window.
- Double click on View here to add the volume to the category. Right click on the NVIDIA graphics card installed on your computer, then select Uninstall Device (in Totes, this could simply be Uninstall).
In the example below, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 graphics card.
- In the uninstall confirmation dialog box, select the Remove the driver software for this mobile phone check box, and then click Remove.
The “Remove driver software for this instrument” option removes the Biker package from the driver store (see the Microsoft Driver Store for more information about the driver store. If you do not see this option, see the uninstall confirmation. , has been uninstalled, in which case just click Uninstall, just uninstall the driver.
After uninstalling the move driver, go to step 2 to install the new NVIDIA driver.
Below, we have compiled two ways to help you install the definitive new NVIDIA driver. You can make an easier decision.
Method only: Download and install the new car driver from NVIDIA.
Method 2: reinstall the NVIDIA driver using Driver Easy
You can download and recreate the NVIDIA graphics driver provided on the official site. So thatTo load the correct main driver, you must consider your system version and graphics card model. So you can follow these steps to manually load the new NVIDIA owner.
- Go to the NVIDIA driver repair page.
- Enter the information in the field according to your system version and preferred video card model.
In my process, my computer is running Windows 10 64-bit and my graphics card is usually NVIDIA GeForce GT 640, so I put information in the topic like this:
Alt = “”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to load the driver.
- Double-click the saved file and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the driver installation.
If you don’t have the time, patience, or computer skills for manualreinstalling the driver, you can use Driver Easy to control it automatically.
The driver automatically detects your software and finds suitable drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly which system your computer is using in any particular case, you don’t need to wait for the wrong Golf driver to download and install, and you don’t need to worry about getting it wrong.
You can automatically update your drivers with the FREE or Pro version of Driver Easy. In the Pro version, however, it’s just 2 clicks (and you get extensive support and a 30-day money-back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Start the driver and just click “Scan Now”. Then Easy Driver will scan your computer and find any problematic drivers. Alt = “”
- With the NVIDIA driver highlighted, click the Next Update button toTomatically download an acceptable version of this driver that anyone can manually install (you can do this in the FREE version now.).
- Or click Update All to automatically migrate and install the correct version that will work with any broken or outdated drivers on a personal system (this requires the Pro alternative – you will be prompted to update when you click Update All “).Alt = “”
In the example below, update the GeForce nvidia GT 640 driver using Driver Easy.
Available In Many Languages
Reinstalland NVIDIA graphics cards can solve most problems with NVIDIA graphics. Here we will guide you through the process.
Nvidia map display not working anymore? Follow us, it’s time to install the latest driver plan for your Nvidia device!
Open the control panel.Browse by category, you can click Uninstall a program.Scroll down to find NVIDIA drivers in the software checklist.Right-click it, then select Uninstall / Change.Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Enter procedure in the search box on the taskbar and select Add, also known as Remove Programs. Click Programs with Features, then select Nvidia Apps. You can click on change delete in the top bar. You can certainly repeat the same steps for other software that Nvidia has installed on someone else’s computer.