You should read these repair tips if Microsoft Fax error 32090 is found on your computer.
Thanks for the update.
Based on my research, we can use the following two methods.
Method 1. Install the patch
http: / /support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/933804/en-us
Reinstall the active ingredient from fax to
Sat. Rename the following policies and files to * .old
1) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Fax
3) hkey_local_machine system currentcontrolset services fax C: Program Files Microsoft Windows Small Business Server fax
4) The SBSMIS-FAX.log file in the C: Program Files Microsoft Integration Windows Business small Server 2003 Logs folder.
5) The SBSMSI-faxcfg.log file in the C: Program Files Microsoft Integration Windows Business small Server 2003 Logs folder.
6) History “faxsetup.log” “in” C: WINDOWS “‘.
B. Delete the following list of Windows registries on your computer
HKLM / SOFTWARE / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Telephony / Locator key:
HKLM / SOFTWARE / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Telephony / Country Registry Keys
C. Go to Add or Remove Programs, Add or Remove Windows Components, Uncheck Fax Services, Remove.
E. After uninstalling, go to the section “Installing and Uninstalling Pro ram ”to reinstall it.
E. Then go to Add or Remove Programs again. This time our organization clicks Change / Remove the corresponding Windows Small Business Server 2003 entry:
1) On the Microsoft Windows Small Business Server installation page, click Next.
2) Click Next on the World Wide Web Setup window.
Note: It says “ This actually takes about 30 minutes ”, this always refers to the total time required to install the first SBS component. For example, it only takes a few minutes to remove a specific component.
3) Now select on the “Components” page, select “Delete” next to the specific item “Facsimile services”.
4) Click and Next, and then click Next again to view the Component Overview after the reinstallation is complete.
F. After completing our own uninstallation process, re-enter Windows Small Business Server Setup under Add or Remove Programs, be sure to navigate to the Feature Selection page, and then make the Install decision for the Service item.Faxes ”that you can reinstall. Service fax.
- Marked as a response from Miles Zhang Friday, May 1, 2009 11:36 AM
Thanks for our own update.
From my research, you can try the following two methods.
Method 1: Install the hotfix
http: // support .microsoft.com / default.aspx / kb / 933804 / en-us
Reinstall the component in the SBS delivery
4) “SBSMIS-FAX.log” is manually saved in the “C: Program Files Microsoft Integration Windows Business Reduced Server 2003 Logs” folder.
5) File “SBSMSI-faxcfg.log” from “C: Program Files Microsoft Integration Windows Business small Server 2003 Logs”.
C. Go to Add or Remove Programs, Add or Remove Windows Components, uncheck Fax Services to uninstall them.
E. After uninstalling, go to Add or Remove Programs to re Stop it.
E. Then go to Add or Remove Programs again. This time we select Change / Remove for the Windows Business Server 2003 small item:
1) Obviously, on the Microsoft Windows Small Business Server installation page, click Next.
Note: It says here that this will take about 30 minutes, and then this applies to all the time it takes to first install the SBS base component. It only takes a few minutes to remove a specific feature.
3) Now, on the Select Components page, select Delete before the general item Fax Services.
4) Click Next, then click Next again with Confirm Component Summary. Usually you will be prompted to insert the SBS 1 development disc for a complete reinstallation.
F. After the uninstallation process is complete, use Windows Small Business Server Setup again in the Add or Remove Programs section, go to the full Feature Selection page, and continue with the installation. ” “for Fax Service to reinstall the Fax Service.
- Marked with As a response by the user Miles Zhang Friday, May 1st of last year, 11:36 am.