Over the past few days, some readers have encountered a known error code for problems with Epson printers. There are a number of factors that can cause this problem. We will talk about this below. Unplug the printer’s power cord and plug it back in after a few seconds. Minor faults can be easily eliminated using this method. Turn off the printer, then perform a print alignment on the device to determine why my Epson printer is not printing. Open the printer cover and check for a paper jam.
Epson Printer Support
Epson provides customer support for a variety of issues. From general printing problems to replacing ink, you can find help for your Epson printer on our support pages.
If your Epson product does not print correctly, search our Printer Hub for your specific product for helpful troubleshooting information. Some common printing problems include streaking, irregular colors, blurry prints, grainy or faded prints.
If you need help filling, flushing, or having other ink problems, search for “ink” on your printer’s FAQ tab.
If your printer displays an error code or error message on the control panel, search for the “error code” on the FAQ tab for your product. Examples: Paper Jam, Replace Waste Ink Bottle, and Printer Offline.
How do I resolve my missing network software problems?
- Solves network problems with your Epson printer. Your printer must be turned on and connected to a wireless network. You can check the connection from the control panel whenntera.
- Make sure your network name (SSID) does not contain any non-ASCII characters.
- Now reset your printer’s network settings to their default values.
- If you are using Windows, uninstall the printer software.
- Read your router documentation and initialize your router.
- Download and install the latest product software from the Epson website, or install the software from the CD that came with your printer. Contact us for more information on troubleshooting Epson printers.