You should read these troubleshooting guidelines if you get error 1935. This installation requires an error code for the Net Framework Quickbooks on your PC.
Last updateDecember 23, 202012:54 am
December 10, 201817:51
What Causes QuickBooks 1935 Error
If you get an error while installing QuickBooks Desktop or .Net Framework 1935, it is usually for one of the following reasons:
- Microsoft .Net Framework is currently installing another Windows application.
- Security applications such as antivirus or anti-spyware are interrupting QuickBooks installation.
- The .NET Framework installed on your computer is damaged, corrupted, incomplete, or out of date.
NOTE. Be sure to install critical Windows updates before fixing the error, as outdated windows can also cause QuickBooks installation error 1935.
Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
Try the following solutions to resolve error 1935 in QuickBooks.
- First press CTRL R and open the Run command.
- Now enter “msconfig” and click “OK”.
- Click Selective Startup >> General Tab >> Load System Services >> Load Startup Items.
- Click the Services tab.
- Click Hide All Microsoft Services, then Disable.
- Uncheck Hide All Microsoft Services
- Check the list of services and make sure Windows Installer is checked. If unchecked, check
- Click OK.
- Click Restart in the System Configuration window and restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, reinstall QuickBooks.
- Go to your keyboard and press CTRL R to open the RUN command.
- Enter “msconfig” and click OK.
- Select Normal Startup >> General tab >> OK.
- Now click reboot in System Configuration window and restart
- Open a Run window and press Windows R on your keyboard.
- Complete “Control Panel” and click “OK”.
- Now click “Delete”.
- Click the Activate or Deactivate Window Features option.
- Now check if .NET Framework 4.5 is enabled. If it’s not enabled, enable it. You must also close the Windows function window and restart your computer. Click OK to restore the .NET Framework by unchecking and restarting Freezing your computer. If you see that the .NET Framework 4.5 is already activated, reactivate the .NET Framework and restart it.
- As in the previous step, make sure .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is activated. You can do this by checking the box. If it is not checked, click OK and restart your computer. You can also repair the .NET Framework by unchecking the checkbox and restarting your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- Start installation
- Temporarily disable anti-virus or anti-spyware software during software installation.
- After installation is complete, activate your anti-virus and anti-spyware software.
Note. QuickBooks can also be installed by selective launch.
Also read: How do I fix bug 15243 in QuickBooks?
- Click the Start button.
- Now type “Update” in the search box and press Enter.
- The Windows Update dialog box will open.
- When you see that updates are available, click on the “Install Updates” option
- Pereboot your computer with QuickBooks installation error 1935 and repeat the installation process.
- Close antivirus software during installation.
- Install QB and the .NET Framework (if you haven’t already).
- After successful installation of QB and .Net Framework, restart your antivirus software.
a. If the problem is, see if the Microsoft.Net Framework needs to be repaired or if you need to install and restart the installation process.
b. You can also install QuickBooks on selective startup.
- Update the Microsoft .NET framework to the latest version.
- Now go to the network structure site
- Download the web installer
- Read the instructions on the screen and become familiar with the structure of .NET.
- Start your computer and log in.
- Now connect the system to the Internet.
- Download the QB Installation Diagnostic Tool.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Now double-click the QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file.
- Close all open programs running in the background.
- As soon as the diagnosticianWhen the system is finished, restart the system.
- Install QuickBooks Now
Hope the above solutions were helpful to you and you have successfully resolved QuickBooks error 1935 on your computer. In the rare event that you are still at the epicenter of the business and are unsure of what to do, contact a specialist at QuickBooks support number 1-888-660-0582.
If you feel the need to consult with colleagues who have already subscribed to us, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks community. Many questions have been answered that can solve many QuickBooks problems.