Here are some easy steps you can follow to fix iPad Failure Backup issue.
Visit the Apple Online Store (1-800-MY-APPLE), visit a store, or find a retailer.
Sitemap | Hot News | Rss feeds | Contact us
Houses > support
Part 1: How To Fix ITunes Can’t Back Up IPhone Due To Error
If you receive the message “iTunes could not back up iPhone due to an error,” try the following solutions to fix the error easily.
- Restart your computer (Mac or PC) and your iOS device (iPad, iPhone and iPod touch).
- Close and restart iTunes to back up again.
- Make sure you are using an Apple-designed USB cable or lighting port.
- Remove corrupted backups. Just launch iTunes> iTunes> Preferences> Devices> Delete Backup.
- Install the latest version of iTunes.
- Make sure you have at least 5 GB of free space on your computer, as iOS backups require at least 2-3 GB of free spaceand.
- Remove temporary files using MacClean applications.
- Rename the backup files. To find out how to find iTunes and iOS backup files on your computer, check out this quick guide.
- Manually delete the backup files from AppData / Roaming / Apple Computer / MobileSync / backup.
- Find and uninstall apps with a null name (empty name or app icon) on your iPhone: Settings> General> Usage> Manage Storage. Then try backing up with iTunes again.
The above solutions can also be used to fix iTunes error: iTunes could not restore iPhone due to error.
Solution 1: Restart Your Computer And Device
In some cases, the synchronization process will continue after clicking the “OK” button. However, if the process was canceled due to error -54 in iPhone, you can try restarting your computer and iOS device first on 13/12/11/10/9/8.
Solution 2: Update ITunes And IOS
Browsing music in hundreds of file folders can be simple, but not yet effective