You may see an error message indicating a runtime error 216 through 5003a116. There are several ways to solve this problem, and we will talk about them a little later. What is Runtime Error 216? Runtime error 216 is a message that appears when you try to load a Windows application. The error is almost always caused by the SubSeven Trojan and can be fixed by using an antivirus program to remove the infection from your PC.
What Is Runtime Error 216?
Identify And Resolve Runtime Error 216
Error sign 216
- An error message appears when trying to open an applicationwhen running Windows or when starting Internet Explorer.
- The download speed will be slower than normal.
- DVD / CD will no longer work as if it was ejected unless you initiate an action.
- Multimedia files such as audio and video files can be played without your permission.
- You will notice that some files are missing on your computer, and you can suddenly come back.
- Your browser is slow, especially if you are using Internet Explorer.
- A dialog box will open automatically.
All of this indicates that your Windows operations were affected by the dangerous Trojan horse that we mentioned earlier, which resulted in error 216. If you are not careful, your computer may crash. For this reason, it is important to fix the problem before it damages your entire operating system.