If you are encountering Runtime Error 216 on your computer, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with these suggested solutions.
Runtime error 216 is a message that appears when you try to load a Windows application. The error is almost always caused by the SubSeven Trojan and can be fixed by using an antivirus program to remove the infection from your PC.
- This error is dangerous and indicates a serious infection of the computer.
- Runtime errors can identify various software problems, bugs, and other minor programs.
- This error can cause corruption, such as stealing passwords, bank or credit card information, and other malware.
Identify And Resolve Runtime Error 216
Error sign 216
- An error message appears when trying to open Windows applications or when starting Internet Explorer.
- The download speed will be slower than normal.
- DVD / CD will no longer work as ejected unless you run an action.
- Multimedia files, such as audio and video files, can be played without your permission.
- You will notice that some files are missing on your computer and you can suddenly come back.
- Your browser is slow, especially if you are using Internet Explorer.
- Dialog boxo will appear automatically.
All of this indicates that your Windows operations were affected by the dangerous Trojan horse we mentioned earlier, which resulted in runtime error 216. If you are not careful, your computer may crash. For this reason, it’s important to fix the problem before it damages your entire operating system.