TechRadar’s sister publication, Homebuilding & Renovating, has a model new awards celebrating all issues sustainable within the dwelling constructing area, and entries are actually open to all – together with tech corporations targeted on making your property extra eco-friendly.
From sensible thermostats and intelligent photo voltaic panels, to related home equipment and low power gadgets, there’s loads of scope for entries throughout the Inexperienced House Awards’ 18 various classes.
The Green Home Awards intention to commend the businesses who’re main the best way to create a extra sustainable future for the trade. You’ll be able to enter as many classes as you see match and any firm based mostly within the UK or Europe can enter the awards.
Inexperienced House Awards classes
- Greatest Airtightness Product
- Greatest Biomass Boiler
- Greatest Power-Saving, Power Storage or Power-Producing Product
- Greatest Inexperienced Constructing System
- Greatest Inexperienced Consultancy Service
- Greatest Inexperienced Innovation
- Greatest Inexperienced Inside Product (together with kitchens, lighting and furnishings)
- Greatest Inexperienced Provider (together with renewables and constructing supplies’ suppliers)
- Greatest Warmth Pump
- Greatest Heating and/or Scorching Water Innovation
- Greatest Insulation Product or Provider
- Greatest Low-Power Door System
- Greatest Low-Power Glazing System
- Greatest Pure Constructing Materials
- Greatest Good Power-Saving Product
- Greatest Photo voltaic Panel
- Greatest Air flow System or Provider
- Greatest Water-Saving Product
The entry submission deadline is 5pm on February 5, 2021, so ensure you enter your organization in one of many 18 improbable classes. Green Home Awards winners can be introduced on April 22, 2021. Good luck!