If you’ve indicated on your PC that Mail isn’t performing Outlook troubleshooting, we hope this guide can help you fix the problem.
- Applies to:
- Online exchange
When users report that they are not receiving emails, it can be difficult to find errors. You may have gone through multiple troubleshooting scenarios. Have a problem with Outlook? Office 365 service unavailable? Is there a problem with your mail flow or spam filter settings? Or is the problem something beyond your control, like B. if the sender is on the global blacklist? Fortunately, Office 365 has powerful automated tools that you can use to find and fix a wide variety of issues.
Often, when working in Outlook, users find that they cannot receive emails sent by other people. Before we dive into how Outlook 365 can fix Outlook 365 not receiving email, let’s first take a quick look at what could have caused this issue.
- There may be a problem with the network connectionyour computer.
- A system component (such as a firewall) can block the receipt of e-mail.
- E-mails can be saved in the spam folder instead of the main mailbox.
- Your email account may not sync correctly with Outlook.
- You may have entered incorrect credentials or configuration data.
- The Outlook server may have crashed or the mail client is not available.
- An Outlook plug-in may have caused this issue.
- Malicious software may have corrupted Outlook data on your system.
Microsoft Outlook provides the ability to customize custom views for items such as emails in folders. Sometimes, especially after a large import from another account like Gmail or IMAP, the custom view settings hide emails. The solution is to reset the view of the entire folder or mailbox.