Home News Steps To Repair IPad Sync Error 13014 Drawback

Steps To Repair IPad Sync Error 13014 Drawback

110

In some instances, your system might generate an error code indicating iPad sync error 13014. This problem will be brought on by numerous causes. Replace your software program. Be sure your Mac is operating the most recent model of macOS and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod contact is operating the most recent model of iOS or iPadOS. In case you’re utilizing macOS Mojave or earlier, be sure to have the most recent model of iTunes put in. Then attempt syncing once more.

No person appeared to reply for some time. To begin a dialog, simply ask a brand new query.

The query is marked as ” Helpful

Apr 18, 2012 3:27 pm in response to koa_noise In response koa_noise

Attempt downloading and reinstalling iTunes from right here -> http://www.apple.com/itunes/obtain/

Did you could have an iPhone, iPod contact or iPad linked to your laptop if you had this downside? And when the connection is disconnected, it disappears?

If this solely occurs if you join your Apple machine, attempt the steps on this article or restore your machine.

April 18, 2012 15:27

P. 1/2

The query is marked as ” Helpful

Apr 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM in response to koa_noise In response koa_noise

April 18, 2012 15:27

Apr 19, 2012 at 5:22 am in response to whatheck In response to what to check

For the time being I’ve:

iTunes reinstalled

restart

Total iTunes folder deleted

I began working once more. I deleted the brand new iTunes folder created by iTunes after shifting the unique. Then I return the unique iTunes folder. ITunes begins usually this time.

One thing unusual occurred when launching iTunes. He stated there was a brand new model of iTunes accessible, however when the replace was downloaded, he stated my software program was updated. I attempted updating once more and did the identical.

Thanks on your assist,

April 19, 2012 5:22 AM

Jun 3, 2012 at 10:20 pm in response to koa_noiseIn response koa_noise

The issue could be the placement of your recordsdata.

I’ve my total library saved on an exterior arduous drive and this typically provides me issues.

This fashion yow will discover and handle the placement of your music within the settings after which within the “Extra” part

ipad sync error 13014

At this level you may change the placement of your library. This might be an issue.

I’m not claiming that this can be a downside or an answer to this error.

I’ll contact Apple Help to attempt to resolve the difficulty. If that’s the case, I’ll search for an answer.

June 3, 2012 22:20

Jul 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM in response to koa_noise In response koa_noise

It occurred to me shogone. Looking a number of matters and the 2008 archive helped me. I have not had any iPhones making an attempt to sync, which appears to additionally trigger error 13014 for some folks, however I had an issue shutting down my Imac. I needed to get it to exit utilizing the button on the again of my Imac.

My downside was with Genius, so I deleted the iTunes Genie library file and iTunes opened instantly.

See dialogue thread right here …. https: //discussions.apple.com/thread/1749728? threadID = 1749728

I regarded within the listing the place my iTunes library is saved and I discovered a file referred to as iTunes Library Genius.itdb.lock. I think this file can be deleted when iTunes exits usually, nevertheless it will get caught on account of a pressured exit. Anyway, I simply deleted that file and opened iTunes as normal.

July 12, 2012, 11:00 a.m.

How do I flip off auto sync on my iPad?

Disable computerized syncing
  1. Open the Settings app in your telephone.
  2. Faucet Accounts. In case you do not see Accounts, click on Customers