Recently, some readers have encountered a known error called “Error on Demand” 22. There are several factors that can cause this problem. Let’s look at them now.
Sun Apr 20, 2008 01:22 am
I didn’t have the opportunity to participate in this. Everything works except for error code 22 which is not connected to the internet. I am using two Direct TV boxes that were sold to me but are not supported. I even connected it directly to my cable modem with the same results.
From what I’ve read, this doesn’t work with HR21. If there is any solution please help or why Direct Tv sold me my simple and instant connection kit which doesn’t work and there is no help to get it to work. I can wait if it doesn’t work on HR21, but I’m worried about why Direct Tv sold this product to me and I know it won’t work on my device.
Genie 2 Lights And What They Mean
< / p>
Turning off and on the digital receiver will solve most VOD problems. To restart, follow these steps:
- Disconnect the box from the power source by unplugging the power cord from the outlet or from the back of the box. Turning off the power will NOT reset the set-top box.
- Please wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the set-top box to the power source by plugging the power cord back into the outlet or on the back of the set-top box.
- Wait 5 minutes for the set-top box to turn on and complete the reset.
- Â After returning the image, wait another five minutes to access the VOD as the reset will take longer.
Note. After resetting the decoder, the dataPrograms will be unavailable for 30 minutes.
Check video connections:
- Tighten the loose coaxial cables (threaded) on the decoder.
- Â Route the cable from the set-top box to the outlet to make sure it is not frayed, cut, broken, cut or disconnected from the connectors.
- Attach the coaxial cables (threaded) to the outlet.
Make sure your invoice is not late:
An error occurred while purchasing message may be related to billing. If your total account balance exceeds $ 400, your account will not be able to buy VoD. Follow these steps to check your balance and make a payment if necessary:
- Check the balance and due date on the latest BendBroadband statement. You can view your payment balance and payment date online by going to Online Bill Pay.
- If you think your payment is overdue, go to the Payment Options section and proceed with your payment.