Last updateDecember 17, 202021:12
December 10, 201819:22
What Is The Reason For The Error?
- Your company name may be longer than necessary.
- The QBWUSER.INI file may be corrupted, damaged, or missing
- The hard disk is damaged.
- Corrupted program files and / or installation of QuickBooks on the desktop.
Ways To Fix QuickBooks Stopping Problem
Now that we have a clear idea of what might happen if QB continues to crash, we have prepared a number of methods that you can use to troubleshoot QuickBooks. If the problem persists and the errors persist, contact a qualified IT professional to discuss your situation.
First, we’ll look at the general steps to take before using any of the solution methods listed below:
Step 1. Reboot the deviceyours with the problem
Step 2. After restarting the device, open the QuickBooks accounting program
Note: When opening QuickBooks Desktop, be sure to hold down the Ctrl key to open the program in Safe Mode.
After opening QB Desktop, here is a list of methods you can use to get the job done:
Method 1: Using The QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool (QB Installer)
- First of all, you need to download and install the QuickBooks Installer Diagnostic Tool.
- Now, if you are having trouble with QuickBooks not responding, please save the error to your local desktop.
- Close all programs running in the background and run the QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool. The tool fixes the error accordingly and takes about 20 minutes.
- After completing the wizard, you must restart your computer and ensure that all segments are correctly updated to the latest version.
Also Read: Different Windows 10 Versions Best for Desktoptola QuickBooks
Method 2: With QBWUSER.INI
- First make sure you are on your local desktop, then press Windows E to open a computer window.
- Now find the Organization tab, select an option, then click the Folder and Search options.
- Go to the “View” tab and in the “Advanced Settings” section activate the option “Show hidden files and folders” available in the options “Hidden files and folders” and “Hidden files and folders”, then “GOOD”
- Then go to My Computer> Drive> / Drive> Documents