Sometimes, your system may display an error code indicating that it is about to reinstall the browsereui dll. There can be several reasons for this problem.
Browseui.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic link library files, such as browsereui.dll, are basically a “guide” that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files such as sapisvr.exe. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg Windows) can use the same browsereui.dll file. This saves valuable memory by making your computer more efficient.
What makes DLL files so convenient? and effective, this also makes them extremely problematic. If something happens to the shared DLL file, it is somehow lost or damaged, you may receive an “Runtime” error message. The runtime is pretty self explanatory. This means that these errors are triggered when you try to load browsereui.dll either during Windows startup, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common browsereui.dll errors are:
- Access Violation at address – browsereui.dll.
- Browseui.dll could not be found.
- Could not find C: Windows System32 browsereui.dll.
- browsereui.dll could not be registeredvan.
- Windows won’t start. A required component is missing: browsereui.dll. Reinstall Windows.
- Could not load browsereui.dll.
- The application has failed to start because browsereui.dll could not be found.
- The browsereui DLL is missing or damaged.
- This application failed to start because browsereui.dll could not be found. Reinstalling the app may fix this problem.
Your browsereui.dll may be missing due to accidental deletion, deleted as a shared file of another program (shared with Windows), or deleted as a result of a malware infection. Additionally, damage to the browsereui.dll file could be caused by a power outage while loading Windows, a system crash while loading browsereui.dll, bad sectors on your storage device (usually your primary hard drive), or, usually, a malware infection. Therefore, it is important to make sure that your antivirus is up to date and checked regularly.
What Is Browseui.dll?
Browseui.dll – Shell Browser UI Library DLL is part of the programss Microsoft® Windows® Operating System developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may require this file to function properly. If browsereui.dll is missing, various types of errors may occur when starting the application / game. Read the recommended solution below to resolve these errors.
- File version: 6.0.6001.18000
- File size: 1.58 MB
- Total MD5 file: 0E64B0524033254CC70DED500413AB91
- SHA1 Shared File: 24B03255BD22344247AD3B676C836A1E35B577DD
Ways To Troubleshoot Link Browseui.dll Errors
WARNING! Before installing the Browseui.dll file, you must download it. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, download it before proceeding with the installation. If you’re having trouble downloading the file, you can follow the download instructions a few lines above.