Sometimes your system may generate an error indicating that the notified PDF printer did not activate error 30. This issue can occur for a number of reasons.
Unable to print Sage 50 invoice or report? Does your computer display error code -30 “Printer not activated”? We have seen
printing problems are caused by corrupted or outdated drivers. If you are looking for ways to fix this problem manually, we can help. Just follow our step-by-step instructions for resolving the error message.
Sage 50 could not find the printer driver
. If you need help, call our toll-free number to get in touch with our experienced technicians. They will provide you with an instant solution to your problem for a hassle-free computer experience.
- On January 14, 2016, Amyuni released a new version of the Amyuni PDF Converter driver “v5.50” available through Windows Update.
- If the user gets the v5.50 driver and manually applies it to the Sage 100 PDF Converter or Sage PDF Converter, it will throw an error (41). happen.
- The only currently supported version is Amyuni Document Converter 500.
- Make sure Sage 50-U.S. The publication is completely closed.
- Make surethat you are logged on to Windows as an administrator.
- From the Windows Start menu, select Printer.
- Right click on the Sage 50 E-Mail Writer (or Peachtree E-Mail Writer v3 if you are using Sage Peachtree 2010-2012) and select Printer Properties.
- Click the Ports tab and then the Add Port button.
- Select “Local Port” and click the “New Port” button.
- Enter PDF1 as the new port name and click OK. Close the Printer Ports window.
- Check the box next to the PDF1 port if not already enabled.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Activate the Print Spooled Documents option button to make the following options available for clicking.
11. Make sure the Enable advanced printing features check box is selected.
12. Activate the “Print directly to the printer” switch.
13. Click Apply, and then click OK.
14. You must restart for the changes to take effect.
Change permissionsme for Sage 50 email editor
- Open the control panel.
- Double click Printers and Faxes.
- Right click on Sage 50 E-Mail Writer or Peachtree E-Mail Writer v3 and select Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
If “Everyone” or “Your Username” is not listed in the “Group or Username:” field, click “Add”.
- In the Select Users, Computers, or Groups window, click Advanced.
- In the next window, click Find Now.
- Find the user “Everyone”, select him and add him to the list.
- Also find your username, select it and add it to the list.
- Check all the boxes in the Allow column for all listed users. (Each must be listed as a username)
- Click the Ports tab.
- Click Configure.
- Increase the number of retransmissions to 240.
- Click OK.