You might have encountered an error message that said there was an error loading the local starcraft. There are different ways to solve this problem, and we will deal with it soon.
Updated: 3 months ago
Article ID: 63136
- Error “Files in your Starcraft II installation are corrupted”
If the Starcraft II game files are quarantined or damaged for security reasons, the game client may crash. To resolve this error, follow these steps.
- OneDrive may prevent Battle.net games from accessing and editing document files. Disconnect your document folder from OneDrive
- Run the repair tool to repair corrupted game files.
- Update or remove any security software that could mistakenly identify the game client as a security risk.
- Uninstall and reinstall the game client.
to submit your comments.
Why Do I Need To Enter A CAPTCHA?
For Executing a CAPTCHA proves that you are human and gives you temporary access to a web resource.
How To Fix StarCraft 2 Crashes, Low Frame Rates, Lag, And Other Issues
We have provided a comprehensive list that can help you solve various problems you may encounter while playing StarCraft II. We’ve also detailed the steps to help you complete these fixes with ease. So go through the list until you completely solve the annoying issues that bother you when trying to play StarCraft 2 on your Windows PC.
- Make sure your system meets the StarCraft 2 requirements.
- Install the latest patches for the game.
- Run the scan and repair tool.
- Update your graphics card driver.
- Disable overclocking
- Reinstall StarCraft 2
- Modify StarCraft 2 parameters in-game.
- Check your firewall.
- Run the game as administrator.
- Set a binding to the game.
- Check the installation directory.
- Find Variables.txt
- Start the game in windowed mode.
- StartPlay StarCraft 2 in compatibility mode.
- Disable EVGA Precision X