This guide lists some possible causes that can lead to DVD troubleshooting. It then provides possible recovery methods that you can try to fix the problem.
- Make sure the disc is clean and free from defects.
- Make sure you are logged in as an administrator.
- Make sure the contents of the disc can be viewed.
- Scan your computer for viruses.
- Scan your computer for spyware.
- Disable the emulation program.
Select the appropriate link below to troubleshoot playback, picture or sound quality problems on your DVD player.
- DVD player cannot read or read inserted disc
- The disc could not be finalized
- Image from disk drivedisplayed on the TV screen in black and white or colorless.
- Pixels and lines appear during DVD playback.
- Image cannot be displayed on portable DVD player
- When playing DVD title, there is sound but no video.
- When playing a CD or DVD
I hear distorted sound or skipping
if you receive
The error message or error code can be found in this additional information.