If you notice the USB stick vbs1 is not found, the following guide will help you.
* sigh *
I deleted the Marks Brothers driver files, I mean the individual files.
All traces of Bohemia Interactive VBS1 removed from my HD
Reinstalled drivers VBS1 and Brother 1.3 Marx ……..
“Security violation ……”
What pissed me off now was quietly resigned to the fact that VBS wasn’t working.
To be honest, I don’t know what to do next. I’m sad, but it looks like my VBS has suddenly stopped.
This issue can be caused by any of the following situations:
- The currently loaded USB driver is unstable or damaged.
- Your computer needs an update to resolve issues that may interfere with your USB external hard drive and Windows.
- Windows may be missing other critical hardware or software update issues.
- Your USB controllers may be unstable or damaged.
- Your external drive can be selectively paused.
- Your PC motherboard may require updated drivers.
How To Fix A Connected USB Drive Not Showing Up
Check device compatibility.
Upgrade your operating system.
Use a disk management tool.
Try connecting to another computer or a different USB port.
Troubleshoot driver issues
Use Device Manager to check for hardware changes.
Create a new disk volume and assign a letter to it.
Disable USB selective suspend function.
How fix pen drive is not showing in my computer?
If the USB drive is recognized but not displayed on My Computer / This Computer: You need to do something else to check if it appears in Disk Management. To open Disk Management, simply press Windows Key R to open Run. Enter diskmgmt. msc into an empty field and click OK.
Why is my USB not showing up on my Chromebook?
Connect your USB device to other ports.
The problem can also be related to the port to which you connect the USB port. After reformatting, your Chromebook still won’t or won’t recognize it, try connecting it to different ports.
How do I force Windows to recognize a USB?
Windows cannot recognize my new USB device. What am I doing?
- Open Device Manager and disconnect the USB device from your computer. Wait a few seconds, then plug the device back in.
- Connect your USB device to a different USB port.
- Connect your USB device to another computer.
- Update the drivers for your USB device.