You may encounter an error indicating vm invoice tcpdf error. There are several steps you can take to fix this problem. We will do it shortly.
I got a little lost, everything suddenly happened …
This is what I get when I try to create an invoice or send an email:
Warning: require_once (/ home / my_site / public_html / administrator / components / com_vminvoice / helpers /../ library / tcpdf / tcpdf.php): stream cannot be opened: no file or directory of this type in / home / my_site / public_html / Administrator /components/com_vminvoice/helpers/invoicetcpdf.php on the Internet 18
Fatal error: require_once (): error required when opening ‘/home/my_site/public_html/administrator/components/com_vminvoice/helpers/../libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php’ (include_path = ‘.: / Usr / local / php56 / pear ‘) in /home/my_site/public_html/administrator/components/com_vminvoice/helpers/invoicetcpdf.php on line 18
Where does this false path come from?
What I’ve tried:
– VM updated from 2.0.22 to 2.6.6
– Joomla updated from 2.5.? up to 2.5.28
– Upgrading from PHP 5.3 to 5.6
– Check the write permissions for the folder. All is well.
The only way to fix this is to uninstall and reinstall VM Invoice, generate my PDF. After a while, it stopped working. Therefore, you will have to delete it again.
E-MAIL FOR TEST Script – THIS MANUAL IS DEPRECATED – DO NOT USE THIS ADDITION SELECT SUPPORT (it Has Not Been Removed For Backward Compatibility Reasons) – See: VirtueMart Invoice, Waybill And Receipt
Before installing this add-on, download, install and try the EMAIL TEST script. If you are using Joomla! 1.5 and VirtueMart 1.1 installed on your server, follow these steps …
1. Download the EMAIL TEST script from this server:
Download VirtueMart Invoice, Invoice, Email Checker Add-on with Receipt
2. Copy admin.test_email.php:
- FROM ‘com_virtuemart_IDnR_Email_TEST_addon.zip/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/admin.test_email.php’
3. Copy test.pdf:
- FROM ‘com_virtuemart_IDnR_Email_TEST_addon.zip/tmp/test.pdf’
4. Log in to your site in the admin area as an administrator. Copy the following URL link (replace [your site] with your own site), paste it into your browser address bar and press Enter on your keyboard:
- [your site] /administrator/index2.php?option=com_virtuemart